Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Men and Women... and their arguments

This was a crazy one.. read if you want a laugh.

It happened a while ago, back when I didn't have a roommate (my old one got kicked out of the college due basically to being too poor). I was sitting in my room on a Wednesday after my post-workout shower, just vegetating to Sportscenter on my bed. Suddenly, I hear a slew of loud voices and obviously angry inflection. Being the curious fella that I am, I kicked the door farther open and listened in like that thing a cat does when it wants to hear something far away, leaned over and all. This is a paraphrased dialogue of what I hear:

"I can't believe you slept with Ronny at that party!" (man)
"Well at least Ronny gives me what I want!" (woman)
"You know I can't even have sex with you without getting tested" (man)
"What does that mean?" (woman)
"It means this" *slaps woman loudly*

I was like no way dude, but then I heard:

Third voice - "Yeah that was pretty good, do you want to run through it again?"

And then I realized that they were practicing for a play. Oh well.

1 comment:

  1. I laughed so hard at this because I think that woman was totally me. I was helping my film major friend with his project last semester on third floor of south, and thats pretty much how the diologue went.

    ReplyDelete